Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pedophile LXXIII - #352

#352 FRED SMELTZER
FORMER WRIGHTSVILLE, PA. BOUROUGH COUNCIL MEMBER AND DEPUTY FIRE CHIEF

I could have sworn I'd listed this guy before but a search of my database turns up zip. Therefore, saw howdy to the latest GOP Cocksucker on the list.

Smeltzer went on a family camping trip with his best friend's family at Delaware's Bethany Beach back in 2004. What a wholesome family affair! So wholesome Smeltzer apparently thought this meant he had permission to rape his best friend's 15 year old daughter, which he did. He was promptly charged with two counts of first-degree rape and one count of second-degree unlawful sexual contact, then convicted. I don't see how the numbers quite add up but then I am not a prosecutor.

Talking about stuff that doesn't add up, Smeltzer only got six months in jail for the deed which means he got out in August more than six years ago. Smeltzer is now on the sex offender central registry.

Do I have to point out that he is a GOP Cocksucker?

With thanks to WGAL.com and Conservative Babylon

S. Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment