Monday, December 14, 2009

Quite Possibly One of the Funniest GOP Cocksuckers on the List - #277

Okay, I wanted to keep track of more of the pedophiles and make sure GOP Cocksuckers #271 (DAVID SAFAVIAN) was included but then there is THIS fuckin' guy, who is just to good to leave out:

Monday, November 30, 2009
Quite Possibly One of the Funniest GOP Cocksuckers on the List - #277
#277 ROBERT SOMMA
FORMER BANKRUPTCY JUDGE FOR THE 1ST DISTRICT

I thought I'd included Somma among the DUI/DWI types but I guess I left him out because he's not on my list. I include him because this is one of those stories too good to miss.

Somma quit his job as a federal bankruptcy court judge after he pled no contest to a DWI charge in which he accidentally rammed a pickup truck with his Mercedes on a Massachusetts road. Somma agreed to a 12 month suspension of his judicial license, and a $600 fine.

Except for a brief mention that Somma had trouble finding his driver's license in his PURSE, the police report did not say that Somma was busted wearing a black woman's cocktail dress, fishnet stockings and high heels.

S. Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment