Monday, August 24, 2009

Here Come Da Drunks v. 2.0 #12

After taking the weekend off, I resume my list of GOP Cocksuckers. Friday I pointed out #11 Chris Healy and referred to him as a Type I drunk, The Repear Offender. However, Repeat Offenders should actually be Type II. Type I should indicate a certain degree of 'well, it's only his first time.' Healy should thus be the Type II GOP Cocksucker, because this latest one deals with the kinds of guys who get their asses nailed in routine Yankovers on out nation's highways. This presumedly means they have never done it again. Therefore. we must have the following scale:

Type I - The Drunk in the Wrong Place
Type II - The Repeat Offender
Type III - The Problem Drinker
Type IV - The Killer

GOP Cocksucker #12
LOUIS BLESSING
CURRENT OHIO REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE OHIO 29TH
Blessing was ripping down I-71 when a trucker noticed he was weaving and turned him in to the Ohio Highway Patrol. A trooper pulled Blessing over, gave him the Breathalyzer and Lou blew a .11, which was just above the legal limit.

A shocked Blessing vowed not to drink anymore and he was reelected to the Ohio house.

S. Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment